- Simple & flexible referencing process
We understand that everyone’s circumstances may be different so we are happy to discuss every potential tenant’s situation individually in order to allow them let a property.
We accept applications from both UK and international students.
- Wide selection of rooms and whole properties
All our properties are close to MDX University, HMO licenced, fully furnished and managed by us, so if there is a problem we can act quickly.
- Transparent contracts and terms & conditions.
If you let a property from us, you will be clearly explained all terms & conditions and assisted throughout the entire process to make it as uncomplicated as possible.
All deposits protected under approved Deposit Protection Scheme.
- Contracts tailored specifically for students.
Whether you are looking for a room, studio or an entire house we should be able to adjust the terms to suit your requirements. Contracts staring from 3 months only!
Whatever your requirements, you are welcome to discuss them with us.
You can reserve any property by placing a holding deposit. When placing a holding deposit for a property you agree that:
- The applicant must ensure to supply us with all requested references:
- Copy of passports (or ID cards if applicant(s) is from EEA) and copy of VISA (if required);
- Current landlord´s reference; or pay extra 2 weeks of deposit;
- Current employers´ references and last three months’ pay slips or P60; or pay extra 2 weeks of deposit;
- If self – employed: SA 302 last year;
- Last three months’ bank statements;
- Have an acceptable credit score as deemed by Residential Landlords Association the independent referencing agency; – Guarantor letter (if required).
- If the Landlord or Landlord´s agent decides not to let the property to the applicant for any reason other than unsuitable referencing, the fee of intent will be refunded in full.
- If applicant decides against taking the proposed property, or are unable to supply suitable references (or guarantor letter where applicable) within 3 working days then the fee of intent will be forfeited.
- Balance due must be paid in cleared funds prior to moving in, i.e. cash or by bank transfer. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The receipt must be shown at the time of signing the tenancy agreement.
- The applicant agreed to give a permission to M Dream Property to do a credit check.
Either give us a call on 0208 201 6899 or simply visit our office and ask to speak to lettings department.